Friday, March 11, 2011

Treasure Hunt

My parents recently took the boys for a few days to give us a weekend at home alone (HUGE THANK YOU NONNIE & PAPA)!!  We saw a few movies, went out for a few nice dinners and I did some SERIOUS spring cleaning and even managed to paint a few rooms!  I'll post more pictures of all the projects I completed soon (I had a "To Do" list for the weekend that was seriously eight pages long) but I just came across this one while uploading some other pictures and had to share...
This is what came out from under our couch in
the living room!  I regularly clean where
I can reach but we actually moved them out from
the walls and apparently the boys really enjoy
shoving stuff between the couch and the walls...
It's like a mini toy store/snack shack!

No comments:

Post a Comment