Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ebates!!

I am having another moment where I feel like I have been living in a cave...  Maybe everyone already knows about this but seriously, how did I not know about Ebates????  As a stay at home mom it is not always easy for me to peruse around stores like I used to and therefore I do most of my shopping online.  Ebates gives awesome rebates and coupons for using their website to get to the stores I am already shopping at - Old Navy 2%, Banana Republic 2%, Nordstrom 5%, Sephora 8%, Snapfish 11.5%.  Seriously, I felt a little sick when I saw this...  I have been ordering all of my cosmetics from Sephora.com for years, I order most, if not all of the boys clothes from Old Navy and Gap, I order all of my pictures from Snapfish.  This could have added up to some serious cash in my pocket over the years!
Bonus - They give you $5 for just sining up!  It is definitely worth checking out!

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this either! Thank you, I do much of my shopping on-line too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Checking it out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Great tip--couldn't believe I didn't know about this either! Thanks for sharing, I love Snapfish!

    ReplyDelete