Thursday, September 22, 2011

New favorite!

We have a short list of favorite movies that we rotate through very regularly at our house including but not entirely limited to the following -

The Hangover
Old School
All American Pie movies
Knocked Up
Meet the Parents
The Notebook (mostly me)
The Devil Wears Prada (again, mostly me)

We have pretty much memorized all of these movies and they always seem to be the ones we "go to" however, I have a new one to add to the rotation and am pretty pumped about it!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this movie!  I saw it in the theater (loved it), watched it with my ladies last night (loved it again) and will be watching it with Ryan tomorrow night (laughing just as hard as I did the first time)!


2 comments:

  1. That pretty much sounds EXACTLY like our "go-to" list as well, although Brian likes to sneak in Tombstone from time to time when I'm not paying attention :) Can't WAIT to add Bridesmaids to our collection and throw it into the rotation. That movie is the best!!

    ReplyDelete