Monday, April 26, 2010

Here it goes...

Blog #2!! As if I don't have enough to do around here I thought it would be fun to start a second blog (we'll see how this goes)! It seems like we always have some kind of project or fun thing happening around here and I thought it was about time to share. I love finding ideas and getting inspired from other peoples blogs and figure I might as well throw some of my projects and ideas out there too! The Organized Momma comes from my love of organizing, sorting and labeling everything I can get my hands on...

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you started another blog!! Yea! I'm not sure how I happened on here, but I found it pretty quickly! I'm excited to check out new updates on here - especially because I also love to do some of the things you mentioned and you are definitely an inspiration (and motivation) for me!!! Looking forward to your ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete